[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Accounts dialog

Hi

I noticed a few strange things in the accounts dialog...

- I have 4 accounts, if I register all of them and unregister
afterwards, the counter (in the main window) still shows 1 registered
account instead of 0. I didn't manage to get it down to 0 again. In my
case it is the account at the bottom of the list which does not
influence the counter. The description field ("Registered",
"Unregistered", ...) of this account does also behave differently.

- sometimes (I've seen it at least twice; last time was about 30 min
ago) Ekiga crashes if I register, unregister, re-register, etc accounts
randomly. I tried to reproduce it to get a backtrace, but of course
Ekiga behaved now. I try to get a bt next time it happens.

Regards,
Hannes