[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga misinforms (I think) on a busy line

Hi,
I am absolutely fresh with Ekiga with a
diamondcard service.  The version of Ekiga is cvs
from April 2.  Upon calling PC to Phone, the
latter is known to be busy, results in Ekiga
reporting "Remote user rejected the call".  This
is really not informative.  An inspection of the
headers shows that eugw.ast.diamondcard.us sends
"SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable".

Can something be done about this?  I.e that
diamond will give better reports or perhaps this
is a limitation of the SIP protocol?  My
preference in any case is that EKiga will inform
what it gets from the remote, and in this case
"503 Service Unavailable".

Thank you,
Eythan Weg