Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP registration patch into cvs images??

Hi Alan,

Am Freitag, den 23.09.2005, 22:40 -0400 schrieb Alan Milligan:
> Is there any way to directly access the CVS repository instead of having
> to download these full images??

you can always check /usr/share/doc/gnomemeeting-opal-cvs/changelog.gz
to see which patches made it and which didn't.

If you feel more comfortable reading the diff, the version history for
the packs versioning is at
http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/cvs/archive/

So for example you could try to read through this diff to see the
alteration between the 20050923-01 and the 20050922-04:
http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/cvs/archive/gnomemeeting-opal-cvs_20050923-01.diff.bz2

I know it's not yet really comfortable to browse it, but whoever feels
like giving me a helping hand with PHP and some build-log-storage,
diff-storage, wanna-build-frontend etc. please do speak up and I'll try
to explain what the current layout is. =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian