Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [3d round] Dbus' future in gnomemeeting

Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Self interface (net.gnomemeeting.instance.self)

I renamed just now :
net.gnomemeeting.instance.accounts -> net.gnomemeeting.accounts
net.gnomemeeting.instance.calls -> net.gnomemeeting.calls
net.gnomemeeting.instance.self -> net.gnomemeeting.self

(indeed, the fact that it's an interface of the instance is redundant, since before asking the interface, the client supposedly already asked for it)

While I'm on the subject of renaming, it is important to notice the following : a signal name "foo-happened" in glib will be "FooHappened" on dbus! That is the reason why I renamed all signals I mentioned in my previous mail.

And while I'm on the subject of not strictly sticking to what was previously presented on the list, I was wondering whether the net.gnomemeeting.self interface shouldn't contain a Quit method call. After all, dbus will be able to auto-launch gnomemeeting ; why shouldn't it auto-close it ?

Snark on #gnomemeeting