Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Dbus helper implementation

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Excellent news!

Excellent like "Ok to commit" ?

Snark

PS1: As a follow-up on where I'm at, here is the big plan for gnomemeeting and dbus :
1) Implement dbus-helper ;
2) Implement a standalone dbus-component with dummy functionality ;
3) Implement a remote-control app to test the dummy dbus-component ;
4) Merge the dbus-component code in gnomemeeting tree, and begin to implement real functionality in the functions (using the remote to trouble-check at each step).

I'm at big step 3 with the following small plan :
1) setup a basic single-window application ;
2) add the account view and control ;
3) add the calls view and control.

And I'm at small step two, and just need to add a context menu to get registering/unregistering going (the backend code is there ; only the ui is missing). The calls view will be a little more complex, but I hope to have it by the end of the week.

PS2: Don't you love it when the PS is way larger than the mail itself ?!