[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP Proxy Port

Hi,

I am trying out Gnomemeeting-OPAL with a SIP provider that runs on a special port (8891 rather than 5060).

The account info editor in Gnomemeeting does not allow a port number to be added for the Registrar field. E.g. if I try something like "sip.myprovider.com:8891" I get an error since GnomeMeeting apparently was unable to parse that.

Is there another way to provide the registrar port?

BTW, gnomemeeting-opal looks great! thanks for the great work.

Ali.