Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Dbus' future in gnomemeeting

Damien Sandras a �it :
 CSTATE_ECHOMODE

Allow for echo testing like with OpenMCU.

I don't think GM will have an echo mode soon.

 CSTATE_CONFJOINING

The client tries to join a conference with this call at the moment.

H.323 and SIP do not define such a thing.

 CSTATE_CONFJOINED

This call is part of a conference.

Same here.

I think both echo and conference should be obtained through the use of helper programs.

Transfer all calls to the echo helper and you have echo mode.

Call the conference server and have conference.