Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] h323 crash with 1.3

Hello,

Le jeudi 06 octobre 2005 à 15:43 +0930, Malcolm Caldwell a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> How are things going with video and 1.3?

Good, notice we are now at 1.9.0.

> The reason I ask is I have tried to use it, making a call from
> gnomemeeting to a codian MCU, and gnomemeeting segfaults.  I can supply
> a bt if this is something that someone wants to work on at the moment.

Yes, I'm interested. If you have time, try to compare the relevant code
with the current OpenH323.

If I don't get help for such things, 2.0 won't be ready. So if you can
help, especially with the H.323 part, I'll be more than happy!