[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Dbus component (mostly) back to life

Hi,

I committed a few patches the past days to bring the dbus code in gnomemeeting back to life. The only regression that I know of is that the calls data (name, url and client) isn't right.

It will die soon hopefully though, since I would like to make it more complete and serious, so gnomemeeting can be used by other programs.

More on this later,

Snark

PS: attached to this mail is the little remote I use (well, I also have a python remote, but it has some trivial issues), together with the Makefile to build it.

TARGETS = gm_remote

CC=gcc
CFLAGS = -Wall `pkg-config --cflags dbus-glib-1 glib-2.0 gtk+-2.0`
LDFLAGS = `pkg-config --libs dbus-glib-1 glib-2.0 gtk+-2.0`

all: $(TARGETS)

%: %.o

clean:
	rm -f *~ $(TARGETS)