Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Tested Gnomemeeting Opal Snapshot 22.09.2005

> GM is able to send H.261 QCIF and to receive H.261 CIF/QCIF
Does it mean that the CIF sending capability of Gnomemeeting is gone or will
it return?

> But you won't find many SIP clients that do video to test with :(
> I tested with Windows Messenger
That's the case. Xten offers one but it is quite expensive, Others are locked
into one provider which is unacceptable. So I stuck with SIP Communicator.

Greetings
Conrad