[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] snapshots service migrated and gpg-signed now

Hi everybody,

due to DNS issues at seconix.com and for those of you who love to play
around with our CVS snapshots, we should now officially announce the
move to our new domain. From now on it's most probably the best idea to
replace the snapshots.seconix.com with snapshots.gnomemeeting.net. Both
entries have been pointing to our new server for quite some time now,
but as the seconix.com domain is having problems, you might have been
encountering some problems with this old entry in your sources.list.
This new service was offered to us by OVH, France whom we'd like to
thank here. Of course our old US mirror at voxgratia.org is still up and
will remain in production for our friends and users accross the big
pond. Greeting and Thanks to Craig for this one, too! ;)

Furthermore, I've finally come round to tweak my generation script into
next generation.

Uhm, hold on, that came out wrong: I've added the Release.gpg to the
snapshots archive, which will now no longer cause your apt to complain
about missing authenticity! If you feel like trusting that key (which is
signed by my own key, too), just run this command:

gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net --recv-keys 52ABFCB1

After this there should no longer be a warning about untrusted sources.

Thanks for testing the CVS version. Enjoy and feel free to report any
problems!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian