[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] OPAL questions

Hi,

while reading opal's include/opal/transcoders.h, I found some intriguing things: * the OpalTranscoder class has SelectFormats, FindIntermediateFormat, GetDestinationFormats, GetSourceFormats and GetPossibleFormats, which seem strange since the class is supposed to be for going from a single source to a single destination ; * the two methods SelectFormats and FindIntermediateFormat whose descriptions are very similar, but whose name would imply a very different use... the first to set something, the second only to query. * the descriptions of the classes OpalFramedTranscoder and OpalStreamedTranscoder are very similar too... the names imply different uses again ; * the classes Opal_Linear16Mono_PCM and Opal_PCM_Linear16Mono should perhaps not be declared there: the rest of the file only describes abstract classes, while those look very specific.

I'll probably ask other stupid questions when I'll read other files ;-)