[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem with 613 fwd pulver com

Hi!

gm 1.3.0-20050513 (sarge) seems to work fine... with one exception. If
I call 613 fwd pulver com (an echo test server) gm goes crazy and sends
dozens of INVITEs as fast as it can.
Seems as if fwd.pulver.com requires authentication. Since I neither
have a fwd account nor I set an outbound proxy, gnomemeeting falls
into an endless loop (parts of -d3 log attached).
Is this reproducible?

 Sönke
--
63) Oracle will be down until 8pm, but you can come back in and finish your
    work when it comes up tonight.