Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] new GM2CVS debs

Hi Sönke,

Am Sonntag, den 08.05.2005, 22:57 +0200 schrieb Soenke Schwardt:
> Hi Kilian!
>
> Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:
> > they're still a large, ugly, crude hack and i'm somewhat scared it will
> > not work properly with gmcvs and gm2cvs in the same dir. Please
> > everybody keep me posted if you encounter weird errors. =)
>
> Okay, here we go ;-(
-(snip)-

heh, apparently Damien's -snapshot thingie doesn't work as should. He'll
try to fix that and it should be fixed by tomorrow. Btw. you can use
apt-get with the sources.list entry like with gnomemeeting-cvs..
Then you'll see basically:
/usr/share/help/gnomemeeting*
/usr/share/pixmaps/gnomemeeting*
/usr/share/sounds/gnomemeeting*

all overlapping. Yet apart from that, does it work to run it and do
calls?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian