Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: 2 files

Am Mittwoch, den 04.05.2005, 17:08 +0200 schrieb Jan Schiefer:

> Start Gnomemeeting with:
>
> LC_ALL=C gnomemeeting -d4 2> gm-debug.log

OK, sorry for forgetting LC_ALL, I didn't expect localized debug
messages.

> to create a debug log file ( gm-debug.log ). LC_ALL=C makes that the
> debug messages appear in english, not in your native language ( for us
> two this is german ). Just start gnomemeeting like that and call your
> gnomemeeting pc. Then post this logfile here in the mailing list.
>
> This together with the ethereal packet capture will help us to find the
> exact problem.
>
> Also be always sure to use the newest CVS versions of pwlib, opal,
> gnomemeeting and openh323. You find them on
> http://snapshots.seconix.com/cvs .

I am doing that.

Thanks again to Damien, who send me two Opal files which apparently fix
my problem for now. I am sure they will appear in CVS soon.

Just for reference the latest debug output in the appendix.

--
Andre Schaefer <a schaefer uni-duisburg de>