Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting with Sipgate.de; being called

Am Mittwoch, den 04.05.2005, 13:24 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Hello Andre,
>
> The problem is that your provider has sent 5 PDU for INVITE in a row.
> That doesn't sound normal, it should only send one, then send again if
> GM doesn't answer.
>
> Probably that OPAL should ignore those redundant PDUs, but is it
> reproducable all the time?

Yes, it is.

I have tested in two environments: At home with natting router and at
university without NAT.

> Can you check with Ethereal if 5 INVITE are really sent?

I'll try... (never really used Ethereal, but I have it installed)

> PS: I'll be away until Sunday night, so I won't look at this bug before
> a few days unfortunately.

np for me.

(Just trying to sort out problems with you, as I see potential for GM to
become THE softphone... I really like it already.)

--
Andre Schaefer <a schaefer uni-duisburg de>