Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Some minor détails in GM NG

Hi,

Le mardi 29 mars 2005 à 21:19 +0200, Philippe Lefevre a écrit :
>Hello all,
>
>I noticed some points that are may be not issues but just my feeling.
>
>Quit GM NG always terminates with a message box "Application sudently
>quit.. ..... ...inform developpers....."

Does it happen if you quit during a call? If so, it is a known bug. If
not, then it is a new bug and will require additional info.

>Sometimes I got displayed :  (I don't know exactly when it appear and
>was unable to reproduce)
>message (gnomemeeting:7015): GnomeMeeting-CRITICAL **: file
>gm_contacts.cpp: line 137 (g boolean
>gnomemeeting_addressbook_is_editable(GmAddressbook*)): assertion `addres
>sbook != NULL' failed

OK, I know what it is, I'll fix it.

>The latest SIP used numbers are not in the listbox but only the first
>ones (the oldest) are displayed.

I'll fix it too.

>In this same dialog box completion works but the box is often smaller
>than the text to be displayed

Nothing to fix here, that's normal.

>Within the general calls history, the button erase act on the whole list.
>May be it would be interesting to erase only some selected lines
>otherwise may be the caption of this button
>should display "Erase history"

I'll see about that one if it is feasible easily.

Thanks!