[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: gnomeMeeeting in MANET test-bed

I don't know if Damien or Mathias replied as of yet but that sounds like
a different problem. Can you send the exact error message and a
backtrace?

cc:gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org incase anyone has any ideas or
assistance they may be able to help you with.

--
Christopher Warner <zanee kernelcode com>