[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Modify the GnomeMeeting

Hello,

I have to modify an audio conferencing tool to suppress silence. (for school project) When there is
loss in audio stream I should reepeat few last receved packages.

Does GnomeMeeting have mechanism to suppress silence, and if not, is it posible to implement that?

If anyone has a simpler tool, please post it to me.

Thanx for any reply or sugesion.

Bye,

Budimir

--
Novi IskonDSL - Iskoristite niže cijene te ponudu novih Flat Rate paketa.
Više informacija na http://www.iskon.biz/dsl