[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Fedora Core 3 Packages

Hi All,

For those that are interested I now have packages for FC3 for
gnomemeeting 1.2.1 (and associated openh323/pwlib packages). They have
only had extremely basic install testing as I'm running 1.3 dev
version almost everywhere now.

You can get them at http://fedora.roving-it.com/gnomemeeting-1.2/ and
I think its even yumified (can people who test this let me know if it
works :-) The gnomemeeting 1.3 dev branch should be also yumified for
those that are interested so that automagically update and distroy
your gnomemeeting without even touching the command line.... just
jokes!

BTW Damien, I know with the 1.2.0 release DBUS support wasn't meant to
be compiled in by default. Is this the case with the 1.2.1 release as
well? Or is it stable enough now?

Cheers
Pete