[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Fontconfig key error with GnomeMeeting 1.3.0

Hi, Damien,

> Have you compiled with a prefix or not as suggested by the mini howto?
> If not, perhaps there is a conflict with an older version of
> GnomeMeeting.
> Try gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_ageI skipped the

I re-configured the project according to the "HOWTO" (for the steps about "-snapshot"), the GConf error disappeared, but another
error accured as:
	Fontconfig error: "local.conf", line 18: junk after document element
What does this mean?
Behind is the file /etc/fonts/local.conf:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<!-- /etc/fonts/local.conf file for local customizations -->
<fontconfig>
<!--
  Enable sub-pixel rendering
        <match target="font">
                <test qual="all" name="rgba">
                        <const>unknown</const>
                </test>
        </match>
-->
</fontconfig>
<!--
Sans-serif faces
-->
<alias>
<family>Evermore Song</family>
<family>SimSun</family>
</alias>

<alias>
<family>sans-serif</family>
<prefer>
<family>Luxi Sans</family>
<family>Arial</family>
<family>Nimbus Sans L</family>
<family>Verdana</family>
<family>Evermore Song</family>
<family>SimSun</family>
</prefer>
</alias>
> Subject: RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gconf key error with GnomeMeeting 1.3.0
>
> Have you compiled with a prefix or not as suggested by the mini howto?
>
> If not, perhaps there is a conflict with an older version of
> GnomeMeeting.
>
> Try gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age
>

> Le dimanche 06 mars 2005 à 13:31 +0800, ZHANG Libin a écrit :
> > Hi, Pete,
> >
> > I have already compiled GM 1.3 (GM OPAL) successfully on Fedora Core 3. But it can not run for the gconf key error. I don't know
> > whether it is the problem of my system or the program.
> > I have another computer which runs Fedora Core 2. Do you have all the packages for fc2, such as howl, libebook and some others?
If