[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gconf key error with GnomeMeeting 1.3.0

Hi, all

I compiled GnomeMeeting 1.3.0 and try to run it, but got some error message as:

Gconf key error

GnomeMeeting got an invalid value for the GConf key "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age".

It probably means that your GConf schemas have not been correctly installed or the that permissions are not correct.

I looked up the FAQ and tried the method as given, but seems no effect :( $ chmod -R 4755 /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/ $ killall -9 gconfd-2

I noticed that "If it doesn't work, either GConf is not properly setup on your system, either you don't have compiled GnomeMeeting with the right GConf flags."

Then what GConf flags should be set when compiling GnomeMeeting?

Thank you,

Libin

(Mr.) 利斌 / ZHANG Libin

    IPv6 Research Group

    National Laboratory of Software Development Environment

    603# Baiyan Building, Beihang University, Beijing, China.

Active Email:

    acezlb sina com

    zhanglibin nlsde buaa edu cn

Tel No.: