[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Multicast a la vic, rat and vat

Hi,

I am curious if anyone has through about adding support for multi-point
conferencing via multicast like the MBone or AccessGrid tools do? (I
didn't notice it mentioned in the FAQ or mailing list). I'm interested
in finding a replacement to RAT and VIC which we currently use for our
multipoint video conferencing as they don't support ALSA or V4L2
properly, and seeing they use the same codecs as GM I though it was
worth an ask.

Thanks

--
Nigel Sim

PhD Candidate
School of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
James Cook University
+61 7 4781 4247
+61 409 277 641