Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM-opal error

> Now that I launched mDNSResponder, I receive this error message:
>
> (gnomemeeting:3975): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session
> manager:
> Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols
> specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

Are you trying to launch GM as root in a terminal while you logged in X as
normal user ?
I remember this error message as one i get each time i try to launch a
graphical application as another user than the one i logged in X session

try to launch GM as the same user.

Hope that helps

Fabrice