Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: crash gnomemeeting-opal

Hello Jan,

If it doesn't crash for you and if the old one was crashing, I will
commit it to CVS tonight.

I will explain my long time without answer :
- I will get married next week, so most of my spare time is invested in
the preparation of the wedding
- I didn't have that crash here, so it was very difficult to propose a
list of other possible regexes to try remotely, it was more efficient
the way it was fixed
- I'm a bit bored that everything relies on my shoulders, it is Open
Source, so anyone can contribute, so thank you very much for your
contribution!

I will be away between the 26th of June and the 25th of July. I hope to
see some patches when I come back ;)

Thanks,