Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM-opal compilation error

Thanks a lot for your replies. But I still have a problem with LDAP
during the compilation :

../lib/.libs/libgnomemeeting.a(gm_contacts-ldap.o)(.text+0x2f8e): In
function `gnomemeeting_ldap_addressbook_get_contacts':
/home/chris/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting-opal/lib/contacts/gm_contacts-ldap.cpp:158: undefined reference to `PLDAPSession::SearchContext::~SearchContext [in-charge]()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [gnomemeeting] Erreur 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/chris/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting-opal/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/chris/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting-opal'
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

What is wrong, some problem with a dinamyc library ?