Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: CVS News

> > - The NAT settings have been moved under the Network settings page (as
> > requested by Peter)
> Really? I'm a bit curious about that...I thought they were already under
> network settings.

Nope. There was a NAT Settings, and then the network settings where
you could select an interface.

> > - The icon was not displayed anymore for the main UI, it has been fixed.
> > (as reported by Peter)
> Another one I haven't noticed.

it may have only happened while you were away :-)

> > - Statusbar messages now appear as tooltips (as requested by Peter, and
> > Jan too I think)
> All? When you hover over the icon?

No, I think its just when they are too long to display. I was getting
an error about being unable to register but couldn't read it all.

> In connection to this idea, I would suggest that when there is no
> statusbar message, gnomeeeting says something like "Gnomeeeting
> reporting for duty.". :D

Cheesy :-)