Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem with 613 fwd pulver com (again)

Hi!

On May 16 2005, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> thanks for the report. I have just fixed that. The next set of packages
> shouldn't have this problem anymore.
>
> If it does, please mail again.

Unfortunately, it does.

I just tried GM CVS 1.3.0-20050731 and it seems to work fine. With one
small exception. The problem is similiar to the problem described
below. If I try to call 613 fwd pulver com without an outbound proxy
set, there is no problem and GM displays "Security check failed".
If there's an outbound proxy set (like sipgate.de without additional
user credentials), calling 613 fwd pulver com gnomemeeting falls into
the endless loop again and sends as much INVITEs as it can.

Apart from this while calling a few echo servers I noticed that the
first few miliseconds received by gnomemeeting seem to be lost. So the
first word (or large parts of it) of the hello message, the echo
server transmits immediately after establishing the connection, is
gone. Does it seem to be a problem with ALSA or with GM?

nevertheless: great work!

 Sönke
by definition, not smart enough to debug it."  (Brian W. Kernighan)