[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

I also want to add that I do respect code and strings freezes.

But anyway, that is my last mail on the matter, I don't have enough time
to loose it on such things. If the release team decides to remove GM
from the modules list, then go for it !