Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Evolution data server 1.2

El dc 05 de 01 del 2005 a les 17:06 +0100, en/na Damien Sandras va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> Is somebody using this with GnomeMeeting 1.2? Does it work ok when
> adding/modifying/removing contacts and address books?

I just realized that now it doesn't work for me when I add a user from
GM. But it did work before because I added KK's MCU (at verafaction)
from GM and I can see it in Evolution.

/Josep

--
"El cinema sense Bergman seria com la informàtica sense C"
"Cinema without Bergman would be like computer science without C"