Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest changes

Hi

Sounds great ;)

Cheers Johnny

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello,

I have committed all my patches to OPAL and to gnomemeeting CVS in the
OPAL branch.

GnomeMeeting CVS should be fully usable with several SIP proxies,
including Asterisk.

There are a few things that do not work yet :
- video
- call hold
- call transfert
- text messages
- reordering/enabling/disabling codecs

There are many things that already work :
- registering to several SIP Registrars
- Doing calls using several SIP Proxies, even if they request
authentication and if you are registered to several of them (that's
*new* for Linux softphones)
- Calls History is correct with SIP
- Call Forwarding
- Receiving Message Waiting Indications - Subscribing for MWI
- DTMF's
- ...

I would like to make a prerelease, but there are still a few
showstoppers in the H.323 part. I'm waiting for Craig to fix them.

I'll try to setup a wiki with this information, and what works, what
doesn't work.

You are of course welcome to test, it is parallel installable with the
normal GnomeMeeting (explanations were sent earlier on this mailing
list).