[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] new ILS server including public source

Hi GnomeMeeting folks,

we've finally have a new ILS server!

The backend with an entirely rewritten code is now on new, more capable
hardware. This means, ils.seconix.com is now available again and Damien
will add ils.gnomemeeting.net as soon as he finds the time. Sorry for
the problems during the last days while relocating the service to the
new location. The path has been quite rough and we excuse for all the
inconvenience caused. If you notice any problems from now on, please do
not hesitate to contact me, so they can be addressed.

Those of you interested can have a look at the source at
http://release.gnomemeeting.net/voip-ldap/.

The new ILS consists of two slapd instanced (one frontend for ILS, one
backend for plain LDAP) and in between a middleware written in
python-twisted doing the LDIF parsing and rewriting to sanitize ILS
format into proper LDAP schema.

The setup with the above packs is not entirely automated, but if you
have questions that you cannot solve yourself, feel free to email me.

Large hand and great thanks goes to Bastian Blank for long hours coding
and excessive source study to have this new server code from the old
snipplets!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian