Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting digression

Le jeudi 22 décembre 2005 à 14:39 +0100, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
> ... and I think I made a fool of myself claiming GM will have a
> 'presence' feature in the SIP version... sorry...

No problem, it will. But a bit after the 2.00 release, probably for the
2.2 release.

But, when you give a phone call, you never know if the person will
answer or not! So I think supporting SIP AND H.323, being Open Source,
independant from ANY vendor, is what *really* matters.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net