[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem registering with gatekeeper in cvs

Hello,

I have noticed some strange behaviour with todays snapshot (from Jonhy's
srpms).  This problem in the last snapshot I tried (last week sometime)

When gm starts up it does not seem to register.  I try to call an alias
and the call fails.

If I go to 'accounts'  it says my gatekeeper is registered.  If I click
and un-select that account and then re-select it the registeration
happens.

Calling the same alias now works.

Looking at the trace it would seem that gm does register with the
keeper, but for some reason does not use it.

(See trace in my other post about gm segfaulting)