Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Dialpad alignment

> I have applied it to CVS. Thanks!

Cool. :)

> However, honestly, I'm not sure if I prefer how it was looking before or
> now :)

Well I took the liberty to add a whitespace between digits and alphas,
as you can see. If those are omitted, the labels will become slightly
more squeezed together towards the center. If that was your concern?

I wouldn't mind if you decide to reverse it. Just wanted to share it
basically. What do others think?

Anyway, I realised that as long as there are no more than 2 widgets
packed into the box, there is only one size group needed. Maybe it
doesn't matter all that much, but these lines may be removed:

  GtkSizeGroup *size_group_digit = NULL;

  size_group_digit = gtk_size_group_new (GTK_SIZE_GROUP_BOTH);

  gtk_size_group_add_widget (size_group_digit, label);

/Eric