Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: cvs problem with sip.gnomemeeting

Le mercredi 14 décembre 2005 à 17:41 -0500, sean a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > The registrar and the realm are "gnomemeeting.net", not
> > "sip.gnomemeeting.net".
>
> Ok. My mistake.
> >
> > Notice that the service is still very basic.
> >

> Maybe, but it's the best softphone I've found.
>
> sean

Thank you :)

I'll work a lot on it during the Christmas break, so the service should
be far better (including GnomeMeeting.net) after that.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net