Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem with gnomemeeting cvs and sip.gnomemeeting.net

Hi,

Could you please subscribe to the devel mailing list?

Also, can you send a -d 4 output?

gnomemeeting -d 4 > output.txt 2>&1

I would guess your password is not entered correctly, or there is a bug
on the server, or ...