Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Marketing Shit

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello

Today morning, I was pleased to learn that "OpenWengo" was :
- the first Open Source softphone
- the best Open Source VoIP softphone

see http://www.openwengo.com

No comment...

Just to clarify.
We are several working on openwengo.com, one of the guy thought it was a good idea to add this sentence on the website without notifying the rest of the team.

I became aware of it when Michel Memeteau sent an email on our mailing-list. We removed the sentence immediately.

Regards,

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tanguy krotoff wengo fr>
http://dev.openwengo.com