Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New proposition for GM name

Conrad Beckert a écrit :

Anyway - we had a hard time too to find a name for our company. Why not do it
like the folks of Maemo (the Nokia tablet PC on Linux): They took a password
generator to find their name http://maemo.org/faq/faq.html#general

I would say : dig the name as a word in latine or esperanto ; it should avoid trademark worries.

On the other hand, besides to be associated too much with the Gnome desktop
environment, I like the name Gnomemeeting.

On the one hand gnomemeeting is the name under which the project is already known. On the other hand, there are so many misconceptions associated with it...

Snark on #gnomemeeting