Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Bind to all interfaces

> don't know what the SIP behavior should be in that case and I checked
> several clients that do the same than GnomeMeeting in such a case
> (kphone for example).
I wouldn't compete with kphone :-)  Would it be possible to have the interface
settings with the account configuration rather than globally?

I have a local gnugk gatekeeper, a gatekeeper at the office, an Asterisk there
also (through openvpn tunnel).  I might want to connect to Sipgate directly
also.

Conrad