Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New proposition for GM name

Le jeudi 01 décembre 2005 à 18:16 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> those are the latest proposal for a perhaps new GM name. Please propose
> and/or vote. Also, those proposals could be declined in other spelling.
>
> Damian, if some of them are not attractive for you, remove them.
>
> Voximi - Vox - see - me
> Voxy Meeting - Vox see Meeting, wink to Roxy Music - Daniel Huhardeaux
> OpenViVox - Open Video and Vox - Philippe Lefevre
> Colloquy - Hannes Ebner
> HoldTheLine - Hannes Ebner
> VoiceStream - Hannes Ebner
> Spirsi - Speak hear see - Daniel Huhardeaux

To be honest, I'm not sure I like any of them. I'll ask the advice of
Jonita :)
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net