[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Different SIP auth ID and user ID

Hello,

I'm trying to configure GM to register with my SIP provider
(digisip.com). It requires me to use a different user ID and
authentication ID. In this case, the user ID is the telephone number,
but the auth ID is my customer number. How do I specify these in the GM
account configuration? There is only one input box for "User name".

I am running Gnomemeeting 1.9.0-20051129 (Debian package).

Thanks,

Marcus