[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Crash on shutdown

"Soenke Schwardt" <bulk schwardtnet de> wrote:
> The output of "gnomemeeting-snapshot -d9" gave me no hint for a
> problem... but maybe someone else is able to see something :-)
> Running within gdb was also no direct hit.

*phew* valgrind worked about 30min just for starting and stopping GM
 and produced this nice log. Looks like there is a double free or
 something like that in  SIPTransaction::~SIPTransaction().

 Sönke
--
41) System coming down in 0 min....
     ==> Top 110 things you don't want the sysadmin to say