Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP: registering with Asterisk on multihomed host
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: GnomeMeeting development mailing list <gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: kk verfaction de, Jonny strom netikka fi
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP: registering with Asterisk on multihomed host
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:30:13 +0200
Le jeudi 28 avril 2005 à 10:15 +0200, Marcus Better a écrit :
> > -Good news, Ted Szoczei has sent me a patch that solves that problem.
> > You can expect it to be in CVS before this week-end!
> Any plans for udpated Debian packages so that we can easily test the
I'm cc'ing Kilian & Johnny so that they can answer faster, but they are
usually reading this mailing list.
Kilian, Johnny, I think that GnomeMeeting OPAL is now usable on a daily
basis for the audio part, especially with Asterisk. It would be nice to
have daily packages again.
I had promised to move the "opal" branch to CVS HEAD, however, I won't
do it until video is back again, because before that, it is not a full
replacement to GnomeMeeting 1.2. Anyway, that is just a matter of adding
-r opal for you in the script.
_ Damien Sandras
(o- GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
//\ FOSDEM 2005 : http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_ H.323 phone : callto:ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com
] [Thread Prev