Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] problem with incoming call (SIP)

Le mercredi 27 avril 2005 à 10:25 +0200, Damien Ciabrini a écrit :

[...]

> > Is that right?
>
> Well, it seems that GM cannot receive incoming calls while other clients
> can. I wonder if this comes from the way I've configured GM or of this
> is related to the connection mechanism (you know, the port 5061 stuff)

Perhaps yes. Perhaps your firewall expects packets coming from 5060.

However, the registration comes from 5061 because GM is already
listening on 5060.

If you want to change this, just do this :
gconftool-2 --set /apps/gnomemeeting-snapshot/protocols/sip/listen_port
5080 --type=integer

Taht way the register will be done with source port 5060, and I suppose
that your firewall will then allow incoming connections on port 5060 for
your host.

STUN is not needed, you are not behind NAT.