Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Opal "make install" broken
- From: Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com>
- To: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- Cc: GnomeMeeting development mailing list <gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Opal "make install" broken
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:53:42 +0100
> > No, I've been looking at it today. I've got further but I'm having
> > problems with LIBDIR variables in the Makefile. Any hints?
> Mmmh, no sorry, and I'll be away tonight and this week-end.
Its very much a chicken and egg situation I fix one problem only to
create another and visa versa. Funnily it works when built in a RPM
build environment so I'm not sure what that env does differently.
] [Thread Prev