Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Thermination of a SIP session...

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 11:19 +0200, Jan Schiefer a écrit :

> I just want to know the status of that, so don't panic. ;)
>

> Is the SIP session ( not the SIP call! ) correctly terminated when
> Gnomemeeting is shut down or ( ! ) the proxy is changed or ( ! ) account
> settings are changed?
>
> A correct shutdown is for me not just cutting the connection, but
> sending some exit message ( BYE request? ). This is important because if
>   only the connection is cut some problems appear. For example the
> voicebox won't work correctly ( at least for me ).

If you exit during a call, it can crash, I'm aware of this.
However, the only thing that you have to do to respect the SIP protocol
when exiting is Unregistering from the various registrars. That is not
implemented yet.

> When you change account/proxy data is it the following way?
>
> exit-request -> connection termination -> new registration

No, you have to disable/enable the account to apply the changes.