Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Feature request: call-routing-table

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 10:42 +0200, Jan Schiefer a écrit :

> You can't use my sip.qsc.de as Proxy, because Proxy-Authentication (
> just WWW-Authenticate ) isn't supported.

I think you have misunderstood what I was trying to explain.

In SIP, you have difference between a SIP Proxy and a SIP Outbound
Proxy. The SIP Outbound proxy is the same kind of server than a
classical web proxy, ie something that proxies the requests. QSC.De is
not an outbound proxy.

However, QSC.de is a SIP Proxy, that receives your requests and treats
them. In the preferences of GnomeMeeting, you can set sip.qsc.de as
"default proxy". That simply means taht if you dial something like
sip:123455, the 123455 dial request will be sent to sip.qsc.de, just
like if you had typed sip:123455 sip qsc de .

However, if you type: sip:123455 fwd pulver com, then the request will
be sent to fwd.pulver.com, and not to sip.qsc.de.