[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Suggestion on GUI

Damien Sandras schrieb:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Le mardi 12 avril 2005 à 17:55 +0200, Jan Schiefer a écrit :
>
> Hi guys!
>
> I got an idea for GUI improvement. How about placing a checkbox or
> button for enabling/disabling speech pause detection while a call in the
> main window. I think that would come handy.
>

>> Do you mean a button to pause audio transmission? Because there is one
>> on the left toolbar.
>

> @Damien
> Btw, making progress on my previous issue??
>

>> Mmmh no, I read you mailed me your account info, but I didn't receive
>> it. I have done a big update recently in opal, so perhaps you could
>> upgrade in a day or two, when the SIP Service is back, and then we start
>> debugging again ;)
>
>> If it is too difficult to debug, then I can still ask for a free account
>> to them, just for testing.
>

> Note: My SIP server seems to be down yesterday and today...I'm getting a
> "503 Service Unavaiable" when I try to call people...
>
> Greetings,
> Jan Schiefer!

I don't mean a button to pause the audio. I mean a button to turn on/off
the detection of speech interruptions ( data is sent when you speak, not
when you are silent ).

Fro example this may be useful if you want to show your pals your newest
 great music tracks.

My SIP Sevice is up again. I hope we can start soon. You can call me on
my H323 Address callto:ils.seconix.com/cheaterjs gmx de if you want to
talk to me directly instead if using the mailing list.

Greetings,
Jan Schiefer!