[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] DBus signals

Hi,

I'm trying to get DBus GM signals working .. (call-begin, call-end and
endpoint-state-changed) .. but without success for now ;) Signal
callbacks declared in dbus_component are never called..

In fact the event dispatcher seems to ignore signal handlers declared on
the dbus_component. I wondering if g_signal_connect() in lib/gm_events.c
calls are overriding those in dbus_component.cpp .. Is that possible ?

Snark, did you managed to get that working on your side ?

Philippe